A Message from Our Board of Directors
The landscape of healthcare is changing. Due to financial struggles, over 50 rural hospitals just like ours have been forced to close across the country in recent years. Another 200 are currently at risk to do the same. While we find these statistics startling, we understand the reality and what is required to keep our hospital viable, and open for you. But we can’t do it alone!
In order to stand by our commitment to you, we need you to be committed to us. How can you help? You have a choice! Tell your provider that Cottage Hospital is your Healthcare Facility of Choice. Request that your referrals be sent to Cottage Hospital for the following services:
- On-site laboratory testing affiliated with the Mayo Clinic, conveniently open daily at 6am.
- Radiology in partnership with Dartmouth-Hitchcock. • Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Surgical Services and General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Same Day Procedures.
- 24/7/365 Level Four Emergency Department staffed by board certified physicians.
- Care by our Primary Care (RHC) and Specialty Providers (Podiatry, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Pain Management, Behavioral Health).
- Medical Nutrition Management and Diabetic Education.
- Inpatient Program that addresses general, critical, and rehabilitative care.
With the investment in our new building, the Rowe Health Center, Cottage Hospital is committed to offering accessible, high quality primary and specialty care.
At Cottage Hospital, we are proud and honored to be an integral part of your community. Thank you for providing us with over 100 years of support!