Why We Need Your Help
In a recent review of our community, these areas were addressed as critical needs. The Rowe Health Center (RHC) and our Patient Centered Care Model will allow our primary care team to work closely with specialists to meet each of these community needs.
- Screening for chronic illnesses and diseases
- Access to and affordability of behavioral health service providers
- Access to and affordability of primary care providers
- Obesity, exercise, nutrition programs for adults and children
To learn more about why we need your help, please read A Message from Our Board of Directors.
How To Give
Your tax-deductible donation can be made by cash, check or credit card.
1. Donate online with PayPal, or by credit card or debit card.
2. Donate by mail. Send to
Cottage Hospital Fund Development Office
90 Swiftwater Road
Woodsville, NH 03785
3. Donate in person by calling Maryanne Aldrich, Cottage Hospital Fund Development Director, at 603.747.9707 to schedule a meeting or make a donation by phone.
4. Consider a planned gift through your will, trusts, annuities, retirement planning accounts or insurance policies. Many planned gifts offer tax-savings options today with an ongoing gift of health to your community tomorrow. Please contact the development office or your tax advisor to discuss.