Join us for Rising Above for HOPE, a gala celebration, on September 15th from 6-9pm at the Castle in the Clouds Lucknow Estate in Moultonborough, New Hampshire. It will be a magnificent evening with dinner and dancing with the Wicked Smart Horn Band, all against a backdrop of spectacular views of the Lakes Region and surrounding mountains.
It’s all to benefit the Ray of Hope Geriatric Behavioral Health, an inpatient center at Cottage Hospital. Accepting patients from across the region including New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts, Ray of Hope will assist individuals 65 years and older who struggle with depression, dementia, and other behavioral crisis and intervention needs. The cost of construction for this much-needed program is approximately $2 million; the specialized beds alone are a staggering $80,000. We need your help as we strive to address the mental health crisis.
The Ray of Hope Unit will pay homage to the late Raymond S. Burton who served as an Executive Councilor for District One for 34 years. Ray encompassed the values of public service and was instrumental in bringing people together. He cherished his North Country roots and Cottage Hospital was his hospital of choice!
Please consider making a donation, purchasing tickets, or choosing from the sponsorship level options. All options are tax deductible. Your financial commitment will help secure behavioral health care for older generations.
Please contact our Community Relations Department at 603.747.9707 for assistance with your transactions or sponsorship options!
Event Ticket Options
Premium Sponsor Levels
- Champion of HOPE $24,000: Banner prominently displayed at event, co-branded promotional products, two (2) table recognition spots, exclusive event sponsor, press release announcing sponsorship, color cover ad in commemorative Event Book, recognition in all marketing and PR materials. Eight (8) VIP event tickets
- Leader of HOPE $10,000: Banner prominently displayed at event, choice of sponsorship recognition (6 options), two (2) table recognition spots, full-page color ad in commemorative Event Book, recognition in all marketing and PR materials. Four (4) event tickets
- Supporter of HOPE $5,000: One (1) table recognition spot, 1/2-page color ad in commemorative Event Book, recognition in various marketing and PR materials. Eight (8) event tickets
- Provider of HOPE $2,500: 1/2-page color ad in commemorative Event Book, recognition in various marketing and PR materials. Four (4) event tickets
- Full-page Sponsor ad $1,000: Full-page color ad in commemorative Event Books. Four (4) event tickets
- 1/2-page Sponsor ad $500: 1/2-page color ad in commemorative Event Books. Two (2) event tickets
- 1/4-page Sponsor ad $250: 1/4-page color ad in commemorative Event Books. One (1) event ticket
- Burton for Certain $100: Friend of the “Ray of Hope” listing in commemorative Event Book.