Cottage Hospital respects the privacy of our patients’ personal health information.
- To learn more, download Cottage Hospital’s Joint Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPPA)
Billing & Collections Policy
Cottage Hospital, by obligation or as a courtesy, bills all patients’ third-party payers (TPP) prior to billing the patient. The same billing and reimbursement methods are available to patients regardless of the patient’s ability to pay.
- Learn more about our Self-Pay Billing & Collections Policy
To report a HIPAA concern or to register a complaint about the way Cottage Hospital has handled your protected health information (PHI), please do one of the following:
- Contact 603.747.9202 to speak with the HIPAA Compliance Officer
- Contact 603.747.9195 to leave a message on our Compliance Hotline
- E-Mail HIPAA@cottagehospital.org
- Fill out the HIPAA Incident Report Form and submit to:
Cottage Hospital, 90 Swiftwater Road, Woodsville, NH 03785.
Please mark as CONFIDENTIAL and ATTENTION HIPAA COMPLIANCE OFFICER